Tuesday, September 11, 2007

QUEEN WEST ART CRAWL

Catch The Winking Circle in action at the Queen West Art Crawl. Now in its fifth year, the QWAC is one of the largest multi-disciplinary, community-based festivals that Toronto has to offer. We'll be in Trinity Bellwoods Park, from noon till 5pm on Saturday September 15 and Sunday September 16, and will be displaying and riding our artbikes, building new ones on site and helping you to eccentrify your own ride. Bring your own materials or use the materials on hand - paint, glue, beads and toys to create your own art bike. Visit the Winking Circle and discover ways to eccentrify your own life and transform the world around you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rosco said...

benny_z,

thanks for the comment. I was hoping you wouldn't mind me posting SkiBoys online. It's hosted on my server, so there is no way of people copying it, which I though was important. I just had to show my friends. It's one of my most favorite short films.

Keep up the good work with all that you do.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HI Benny,
I'm interested in learning more about your project. Do you have an email address/contact number I can reach you at?

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home